Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Testimonials

Testimonials
I found my new glasses to work very well and all my friends loved the smart new design. Service was superb - I had my new glasses within 10 days M.Creagh,Dublin


Thank you so much for the new readers you made for me. I have ordered three more pairs as your prices are so good ! L.O'Keeffe Dublin



We had Dominic Mulvey come on site to test our staff, all of whom use computer screens. We found the service courteous, efficient and friendly. On theday that we set aside for this , we expected some disruption to our work butthe testing went on quietly and the staff were only away from their desks for a short while. In the few cases where glasses were needed specifically for computer work, everyone was delighted with their frames and lenses. I can thoroughly recommend D.Mulvey Opticians Corporate Service to anyone who needs their staff checked. - Ger Mullen, Liberty Asset Management


They arrived today. Optically just what I needed and they are a perfect
fit - no adjustment needed at all.
Many thanks.
I will shortly get you to make up an intermediate pair for computer use.
Many thanks
G.F. (France)



My glasses arrived today and fit me perfectly. The Optik is just as requested. I am very happy with them. Thank you so much I will be ordering a spare pair next week. G.Kurtz, Frankfurt-am-Main 15/06/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment